Hello! My name is Ayden Weber, and I am a TTOC working in the Coquitlam School District. I finished my Bachelor of Education (Elementary Curriculum) program at UVic in April 2023 and have just begun my teaching journey. I have loved being a TTOC for the last few months and have really enjoyed working in elementary schools, particularly in primary education. I am passionate about outdoor education and hands-on and experiential learning, which I try to incorporate into my teaching as much as possible. I am taking EDCI 338 to enhance my knowledge of personalized and digital learning environments and am working on upgrading my teaching category with some extra courses. I am excited to learn alongside everyone in EDCI 338 this summer and can’t wait to work with a few of you in my personal learning network. Some interesting information about me is that I love being outside. I love hiking, camping, and kayaking in my free time. I also absolutely love traveling. I have been to 18 countries and can’t wait to explore more and learn about more places and cultures.